Sonny's GM App

Go down

Sonny's GM App Empty Sonny's GM App

Post  Sonny on Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:35 am

Name/IGN:Sonny

Have you played MapleStory before? (If so, how long?): I play maplestory currently now, I just got bored of my Maplestory account so I decided to give some private servers a chance.

How long have you played this server?: I've been on this server for 2 days.

Do u have any experience?(If so, list them): Well I have played other private servers but they were all laggy so I quit them but this server runs very smoothly and it is really good. Then again to answer the question I have had a little amount of experience on private servers.

How are you going to help the server? How have you helped the server so far? Well, helping the server, if i were GM, I would certainly ban hackers and people that are spamming the server and stuff like that. I would help newer players that are having trouble, even though Private Servers aren't hard and you really shouldn't need any help. Also, any difficulties with the server, even though I am not experienced at all, I would help and might know the answer.

How often are you going to be on SuperMS(During the summer? During regular school days?) What's your time zone? In the summer I could be on all day, but starting on Wednesday, I will be starting football my favorite sport and wont be on in the mornings and at night very much since I have to wake up at 7 in the morning for football. On school days I will probably play a while after school. Then i will go off to do my homework and things like that. Or I might just afk on the server and do my homework.

What's your favorite color, food and game? My favorite color is blue, anyone who has seen me on the server knows that I think. My favorite food is Pho, which is a vietnamese noodle and I am vietnamese. (I don't know why it said I spelt vietnamese wrong because it is spelt right)

What if you saw your friend dmg hacking? Well first off the server has no damage cap so I could just be seeing a very high scrolled items, but if I saw a friend hacking I would ask him on MSN or something like that and if he admits it I will temp/perm ban him.

What if you saw a group of players speed attacking or hitting higher damage then they should? Is that a hack, and if it is then I would put them all in jail for a day or two and message them and tell them that I had suspicions of him hacking and give him a chance to explain himself, if it was a very good detailed explaination I would un-jail him but if it was full of bull than I would do a temp/perm ban.

If a player was hacking, without permission and it was a very serious and dangerous hack, how would you act and suggest?Again I would ban, because that's the best thing a GM could do and then I would write down his name and post it on this forum for everyone to know and inform a GM when they see him/her.

If you saw another gamemaster abusing, and threatening players, who is a HIGHER rank than you, what would you do?: I would post something on forums or I would message a GM even higher rank than him and tell them.

A player is admitting his friend is doing serious damage to the server, but his friend wants him to stop, without being banned. And if banned, the players will leave, which the friends are 1/2 of the server, what would you do to prevent all of this and stop the hacking? This is a seriously hard question to answer. I would let the player that is admitting his friend hacks try to solve it out. If that doesnt work then it would resort to me telling him to stop and I would talk to him 1 on 1 and tell him the damage he is doing to the server and if all else fails I have to ban him because you can always get a new player, but you can never get a good server like this that is always up and stuff.

Thank You for your time reading my application for GM on SuperMS.
I copied Noah's questions because I didn't know if this was a set of questions or he made them up but yeah.
Hope you guys approve of me to be GM, If not then I totally understand.
Have a great day all of you guys

Last edited by Sonny on Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:47 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Editing a question that I didn't know what it meant.)

Sonny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Sonny's GM App Empty Re: Sonny's GM App

Post  Noahz0r on Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:38 am

Do you have any experience?: What kind of experience?

Well he means experience as a GM on another pserver...

And you copied my questions thanks for the credit but there is a format..
Noahz0r
Noahz0r

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Sonny's GM App Empty Copied

Post  Kibu on Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:56 am

I've also noticed, you've copied some, still... there is no rules about it. But it isnt very appealing that you've stolen some content of other applications, it doesnt boost your chances very well.

Sonny's GM App Kibu10
Sonny's GM App 070821
Kibu
Kibu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonny on Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:41 pm

The questions after the part were I say I am obligated to answer more questions were off the top of my head. So if it was matched with someone else's application it was merely coincidental. I just wanted to clear that up.

Sonny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kibu on Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:11 pm

Sonny wrote:The questions after the part were I say I am obligated to answer more questions were off the top of my head. So if it was matched with someone else's application it was merely coincidental. I just wanted to clear that up.

Alright, But "Off the top of my head" We probably would've prefered it if you considered a bit more before posting the question, but this is YOUR application. Not ours so feel free to do what you want.

Sonny's GM App Kibu10
Sonny's GM App 070821
Kibu
Kibu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nathan on Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:52 am

thats a rly long app....
nathan
nathan

View user profile