SuperMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My GM App :)

4 posters

Go down

My GM App :) Empty My GM App :)

Post  iSpecial ^^ Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:47 am

Name/IGN:Bryan/iSpecial

Have you played MapleStory before? (If so, how long?):Since v.13 so its about 3 or 4 years Smile

How long have you played this server?: 'bout a month passed Razz

Do u have any experience?(If so, list them):BlueSunMS,DracoMS and I know alot of commands and know how to use them whatsoever Smile

How are you going to help the server? How have you helped the server so far?:I'm gonna help the server by bringing people into the game and creating events

How often are you going to be on SuperMS(During the summer? During regular school days?) What's your time zone?I'm gonna play about 2 or 3 hrs a day.

Other: Idunoo.

If a player was hacking, without permission and it was a very serious and dangerous hack, how would you act and suggest? I would tell him to stop hacking or jail for 7 hours. If he continues or breaks out, I would lead to banning him.

If you saw another gamemaster abusing, and threatening players, who is a HIGHER rank than you, what would you do?: I would say stop abusing or I'll tell the owner. Then if he banned me I would PM Nuthair or Rene

A player is admitting his friend is doing serious damage to the server, but his friend wants him to stop, without being banned. And if banned, the players will leave, which the friends are 1/2 of the server, what would you do to prevent all of this and stop the hacking? I would tell them to stop hacking or I would jail them for atleast 5 hours or so. And If they continue to hack or break out I would ban the people who break out or hack.

What would you do if 10 people came up to you and started yelling at you to answer some questions? I would answer it and tell them to please stop yelling.

Last edited by iSpecial ^^ on Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:41 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Messed up.)

iSpecial ^^

Back to top Go down

My GM App :) Empty Re: My GM App :)

Post  NutHair Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:32 am

wow, this is really good!
NutHair
NutHair

Back to top Go down

My GM App :) Empty Re: My GM App :)

Post  iSpecial ^^ Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:16 pm

Thanks Very Happy

iSpecial ^^