SuperMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kirimato's GM Application

5 posters

Go down

Kirimato's GM Application Empty Kirimato's GM Application

Post  Kirimato Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:09 am

Name/IGN: Alex Duong / Kirimato

Location/timezone: (-7:00) Mountain Time (Edmonton, Alberta)

Have you played MapleStory before? (If so, how long?):

I have been playing for more than 4 years from 2005-2009, from global to private servers. I have been playing over 50 private servers and rating.

How long have you played this server?:

I got the server for a while but everytime i tried to connect the server was offline, but i have been playing for like a few hours but i rate it good.

Why do you wish to be gm?:

I do not care if im a gm or not but i mostly want to be a GA(Game Advisor). I like to help people in the server. I am very friendly and very helpful

Do u have any experience?(If so, list them):

I was gm to 2 servers that shut down because of costs of a dedicated post: NirajMS and DraconiMS. I learn fast and is learning somewhat how to code and i just started.

What sets your app different form everyone eles?:

What makes my application different is that I am loyal to the server and helps out anytime if needed.

How are you going to help the server? How have you helped the server so far?:

I will help the server by helping beginners by where everything is and what features the servers has to offer. I would host events and that i know many different kinds of events that are very fun. I would answer anyone's request or question.

How often are you going to be on SuperMS(During the summer? During regular school days?) What's your time zone?

I am mostly on everyday for the summer from 11am to 3pm at 1 hour intervals. On school days I am on from 5pm to 9pm at hour intervals.

Other:

What would you do if a player and another player get into a fight?:

I would ask what happened and try to fix the problem. I would try to get both sides of the story and ask witnesses if they are around.

What would you do if a gm gets into a fight with anybody?:

I would do the same thing as a fight between player and player and i would ask the gm for specific details.

What would you do if some is ksing someone else?:

I would ask who came first and ask the kser to cc but if he doesnt listen and keeps ksing i would dc him and let him come back in and then warn him that others would like to get kills too.

If a player was hacking, without permission and it was a very serious and dangerous hack, how would you act and suggest?

I would ban them from the server because they should have known that this server doesn't allow hacks. They should have read the forums on the rules on the server. There should be no second chances.

If you saw another gamemaster abusing, and threatening players, who is a HIGHER rank than you, what would you do?:

I would ask the superiority to stop abusing the players and that i would take a screen shot or video of this happening and I would send them to the admin or co-admin so that they can take care of the problem.

How will you react in a event and the sitaution has gotten out of control?:

I would give 3 warnings from time to time, but if they make me say a 4th warning i warp everyone to Fm and reschedule the event for another time.

A player is admitting his friend is doing serious damage to the server, but his friend wants him to stop, without being banned. And if banned, the players will leave, which the friends are 1/2 of the server, what would you do to prevent all of this and stop the hacking?

I would ask him for all of his friends that play this server and their names. I would talk to each person and ask if they like this person hacking. If their friends vote that he should stop hacking, I would go to the hacker and tell him that his hacking is making a problem with the players. If he still hacks i would jail him for for 1 hour or longer if he still does it. If its to keep the server up i would warp him to rooms that he could be byhimself and hack there without disturbing anyone. If he wants his friends there i would warp his friends there with him so they could chat or kill mobs together.

If You want to contact me you can talk to me by:
hotmail/msn messanger: dragerv45@hotmail.com
Facebook: Alex Duong (When you add me, please leave personal message that you are from superms)
Yahoo: tini_tiny_thach@yahoo.ca
Ventrilo: Kirimato
Stick Am Chat: http://stickam.com/akirame (webcam if you want)
Kirimato
Kirimato

Back to top Go down

Kirimato's GM Application Empty Re: Kirimato's GM Application

Post  NutHair Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:42 am

Great app! you definitely got my vote!
NutHair
NutHair

Back to top Go down

Kirimato's GM Application Empty adfsd

Post  xss1x Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:32 pm

you got my vote.