SuperMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dex's Application

5 posters

Go down

Dex's Application Empty Dex's Application

Post  DexterFromMillomCumb Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:04 am

IGN/Name:

I dont have a IGN as of the moment cause of the server but my IRL name is Dexter.

11 Which I expect doesnt boost my chances. But dont judge me by age please.

Have you played MapleStory before? (If so, how long?):

I've played since I was seven for two years and started getting into private servers alot.

How long have you played this server?:

A few days ago on my brothers account.

How are you going to help the server?:

I want to support people in the game, and also aid them so I can understand the personal feelings of them and start to become natural to helping for the near future because I want to get a job later on in life to look after people.

How often are you going to be on SuperMS(During the summer? During regular school days?) What's your time zone?:

I have alot of school work ahead of me after joining high school today, as for times I'll be on Im not sure since I have a big life outside of games, But I reckon 2-4 Hours.

If a player was hacking, without permission and it was a very serious and dangerous hack, how would you act and suggest?:

I'd act by trying to resolve the reason why he is doing it, if for a reason say: He hates the server or someone on it, I'd try to reason with him, politely and understandably and try to convince him to stop the hacking if he does not stop and keeps carrying on, I will be forced to ban him, Also, I would punish him for a certain time, if I got him to stop, Not fully unless he continues to do so.

If you saw another gamemaster abusing, and threatening players, who is a HIGHER rank than you, what would you do?:

Firstly, I'd consult a higher rank than me. And see what he thinks about it before I make any accusations. Even if the player or players, were asking for this certain abuse, No pun intended. I'd consider muting him for a time, and ask for someone who is a high rank to try and deal with it or demote him.

A player is admitting his friend is doing serious damage to the server, but his friend wants him to stop, without being banned. And if banned, the players will leave, which the friends are 1/2 of the server, what would you do to prevent all of this and stop the hacking?

Most people would say, so? The server can gain more population as we progress. I dont. I'm not trying to accuse anyone of that either. First off, I'd ask why is he doing this, rooting him, if I can do that. If he didnt awnser, I'd just have no choice but to ask for help in this situation since I've never had such a problem before.

Other:

I am Benjie's Brother Very Happy Or some you call Kibu or Ben, I call him Benj, Or Benjie Smile I arent as good as Spelling as I act, I admit, I get help off Ben sometimes. I'm very mature for my age, but might not be able to interact with alot of teenagers because of sex talk, and all that. But I hope that the applications are still being accepted and I can hopefully join! Also, apperantly people have been saying that I am Kibu on another account because of the same IP. I think thats because we use the same laptop. Because Our Mother wont let us go on it. So. Yeah. Thats why and I'll notify you THIS IS NOT KIBU.

But I hope you accept me. Thanks.
DexterFromMillomCumb
DexterFromMillomCumb

Back to top Go down

Dex's Application Empty Re: Dex's Application

Post  NutHair Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:15 am

Kibu, seriously this is not funny....
NutHair
NutHair

Back to top Go down

Dex's Application Empty RE

Post  Kirimato Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:05 am

NutHair's right.

That application is too sophistocated and formal for an 11 year old and in Gr.6.

It has to be you Kibu.
Sad -.-

NO REC CAUSE UR GM Evil or Very Mad
Kirimato
Kirimato

Back to top Go down

Dex's Application Empty "Kibu"

Post  DexterFromMillomCumb Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:40 am

Look, I'll tell you once more. I am not Kibu, say I am again, and I wont even bother to put any effort into this server. Secondly, You know... Kibu is in Cuba with our Dad? If he didnt tell you, I just did.
DexterFromMillomCumb
DexterFromMillomCumb

Back to top Go down

Post  NutHair Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:21 am

Kibu its you, and thats final. your a really bad liar, please cut it out
NutHair
NutHair

Back to top Go down

Dex's Application Empty You know.

Post  DexterFromMillomCumb Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:13 am

I'm getting tired of this now, I'm not even going to bother putting the effort, besides I deleted his maplestory files for you. So be glad at that.
DexterFromMillomCumb
DexterFromMillomCumb

Back to top Go down

Dex's Application Empty Lol.

Post  Kibu Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:27 am

I have three things to say:
Impersonation.
Lies.
And Threats that you cant do.

Dexter wouldn't post at this time, he's asleep. Your only impersonating, Also, My Brother doesnt look like that and he's keen on his own pictures.

AND.

Your writing is to mature, your not Eleven, And Khalid dont make an accussation of me being him. Because I dont even know him. And I couldnt really care oh, I forgot to add.

Our Nan has Bone Cancer, He's never on the computer, He's always looking after his Nan. So, Your just a fake. Please read, listen and act. I think you've missed some lessons in school.

I didnt go to Cuba with my Dad.
I dont know my Dad, we never did.
I went to Newcastle. That was it.

Here. Dex's Application Afd10

That's him.
Kibu
Kibu

Back to top Go down

Post  NutHair Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:07 am

sorry bout that, but anyways.. SuperMs is done... -.-
NutHair
NutHair

Back to top Go down

Dex's Application Empty Eh?

Post  Kibu Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:02 am

Done? You mean closed?

Why?
Kibu
Kibu

Back to top Go down

Post  NutHair Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:04 am

nvm just join this hamachi, SuperMs-1 password 123 and play xD
NutHair
NutHair

Back to top Go down

Post  nathan Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:29 am

even if it is fake..... he said he was eleven and then he said he was starting high school O.o
nathan
nathan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down